Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bux-umm?

After starting a blog with my husband called, Covering The Miles, which is about our travels & Us as a family {our last name is Miles... see what we did there?}, I started to clutter it with post about clothes, shoes, makeup, diets I would start and give up on, & random cartoons of weird dreams I was having... I decided to de-clutter & keep that blog to its original intent & start this one... 

My first few postings are going to be my previous posts from the other blog, so if you’ve seen them already, my apologizes!  I promise It’ll be caught up and ready for action very soon! 

Until then, feel free to check out the “Bux-umm?” Page which will give you a tad more insight on who I am, and what this blog is going to be dedicated too.

No comments:

Post a Comment