Friday, June 14, 2013

Work'n 9:00-5:00

If you’re new to me &/or my blog, then you don’t know about my addiction… I.LOVE.To.Shop! 
My sweet husband converted one of our spare bedrooms into a giant walk-in closet for me {it was one of the first things built in my house} & sadly, I’ve outgrown it, so I’m upgrading to one of our bigger spare bedrooms {Which consequently is being used as our office, but I mean, do we need one huge room for a computer and a desk?  Answer, no.}, but that’s going to be an entirely different post, so back to this one.
Last year I gave myself a goal, “2012, THE YEAR OF SHOES” where I bought 1 new pair of shoes a month, well this year is going to be known as, “2013, 9-5 ATTIRE.” 
Since Chimmi & Chonga cause a lot of commotion {those are my lady humps} I thought I’d do myself a favor and buy my interpretation of “work appropriate” clothes, which of course means, dresses.  
These are my latest buys, all from Modcloth
The outfit I pieced together is currently my favorite {next to my fire hydrant dress of course}; it’s comfortable, it's this season's colors, it's bright, happy, & it allows me to show off my buxom curves.
{I'm going to try and make an effort to snap a photo of me in the outfits too, but please, don't hold me to that!}
I paired the featured outfit with one of my 2012 shoes; my white & pink polka dotted pumps
{I ran over one of these with Cody's truck!  Sure one heel is slightly crooked, but I figured out how to still walk in them... that's the definition of dedication!}

No comments:

Post a Comment